Editor’s Note: Home Page Photo Credit – John Paul Caponigro.
Some of the most interesting/useful/fun stories from around the web to check out over the weekend (Warning: Highly Bookmarkable). A weekly roundup curated by ASMP National Board Member Luke Copping.
• An interesting approach to persuasion and negotiation that makes you more convincing by giving others a better sense of choice.
• Thoughts on price anchoring and why people will almost always choose the middle
• Thoughts on library style shooting from a photographer who was one of the originators of the model.
• How to talk about yourself and your work without bragging – A must read for those who feel weird about self promotion.
• Don’t be afraid to embrace the art of creative destruction.