by Luke Copping | Oct 13, 2017 | Weekend Reading
Some of the most interesting/useful/fun stories from around the web to check out over the weekend (Warning: Highly Bookmarkable). A weekly roundup curated by ASMP National Board Chair Luke Copping.
• How your fears can work FOR you.
• Action’s won’t do it and it is up to you.
• 5 Things you can do instead of “picking my brain.”
• The art of avoiding assholes.
• Unseen images from a legendary ASMP member.
• The best way to avoid making the same mistake twice.
• Did you know Kodak made a smartphone?
• Diversify launches database of photographers of color.
• Instagram rolls out new features to combat trolls.