Some of the most interesting/useful/fun stories from around the web to check out over the weekend (Warning: Highly Bookmarkable). A weekly roundup curated by ASMP National Board Member Luke Copping.
• I love the look of newsprint promos, and newspaper club is hosting a roundup of some of the year’s best.
• Why you should drop that year long photography project you are thinking about starting.
• A great guide on finding your vision from Agency Access.
• On the importance of being wary of fetishizing images of violence despite their journalistic relevance.
• Is the way we adjust image about to change dramatically?
• Changes we wish Adobe would make to creative cloud.
• An argument against those who see copyright as a monopoly.
• 12 types of apps you should delete this year.