Some of the most interesting/useful/fun stories from around the web to check out over the weekend (Warning: Highly Bookmarkable). A weekly roundup curated by ASMP National Board Member Luke Copping.
• Macphun takes a run at Lightroom and CaptureOne with their new editing suite Luminar.
• Four email subject lines that will make everyone hate you.
• Election aside, there are and will continue to be very real issues facing the photographic community regarding copyright modernization, drone laws, and more. Here is a primer on how to lobby your congressperson to make them aware of the issues that photographers and independent creators face in your state.
• Rosh Sillars shares his idea on how photographers can combat late paying clients.
• Entries are now open for the PDN 2017 Photo Annual.
• A marketing success story from Brian Ach.
• White House photographer Pete Souza shares some of his favorite images from the over two million he took during Obama’s time in office.
• The psychological methods you can use to get clients to do what you want them to do.
• Why your opinion about yourself doesn’t matter to the rest of the world.