As the new year unfolds, ASMP is well aware that you may be making some new year’s resolutions. So, to assist you in making progress with your 2018 business and professional development resolutions, ASMP is implementing new initiatives and programming in 2018, while expanding and improving upon others.
ASMP initiatives and programming for 2018 include:
- Expanded member benefits, including full-service health coverage
- An extensive marketing campaign promoting Find a Photographer
- Educational opportunities so all members, regardless of geography, can benefit
- Continued efforts on Capitol Hill to support the passage of legislation protecting small creators
- More online forums for collaboration and sharing of ideas
- Upgraded chapter websites to better feature local members and events
- New, discounted group membership rates for studios and universities
- Four photo contests to raise your profile including food, architecture, portraiture and Best of ASMP
- A new podcast series featuring industry experts with opinions to share
- Publishing of Infinity, the official publication of ASMP
Stay tuned for more news on ASMP initiatives and programs in 2018!