In this Studio 101 course, you will learn about the key equipment found in most photo/video studios.
This course includes demonstration on how to properly setup and safely use studio equipment and with hands on training. This is a great introduction into the world of studio photography, the equipment used, how it works and how to handle it.
- Setting up light modifiers
- Setting up a seamless backdrop
- Cord wrapping
Tips and Tricks along with walkthrough on a typical day in a studio with Ken Yu.
You should sign up for this course if you are interested in:
- Creating a studio in your home
- Renting a studio space and you wonder what you may need to outfit it
- Assisting other photographers, on location or in a studio
Ken Yu is a photo assistant, digital technician, and studio manager here in Seattle with 7 years of experience. He has experiences on set with CreativeLive, Nordstrom, and magazines along with many different photographers.