The mission of the ASMP Foundation is to support the educational purposes and activities of ASMP.
Applying for a grant
Eligibility: Applications must be submitted by ASMP Chapter Directors or Specialty Group Chairpersons. At this time, you are not eligible to file. If this is an error, please have your Chapter President or SG Chair contact the staff in the National Office.
The application form questions
The grant application form provides space to enter the following information:
- Chapter or Specialty Group making the request
- If you are applying as a Chapter:
- Is your financial reporting requirement up to date? (yes or no)
- List the chapter’s current financial assets, including all bank balances.
- List the chapter’s current financial liabilities (upcoming payments for goods and services already purchased, consumed or contracted for.)
- Title of the program that the funding will support
- Amount being requested (should not exceed $3000)
- Describe the program (250 words or less)
- Total program budget (include all costs to produce this program)
- Additional funding sources (such as admission fees, outside sponsors, etc.)
- Expected attendance
- Plans for promotion