ASMP’s fiscal year runs from October 1 through September 30. The books are audited by a certified public accounting firm each winter, in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles for nonprofit organizations that are promulgated by the Financial Accounting Standards Board. The completed audit report is delivered in early summer. The information is then published in the fall issue of the ASMP Bulletin, the official membership publication of ASMP. Recent financial reports are reproduced here for your convenience.
The 2014 fiscal year ended on September 30, 2014. The audit report will be available in summer, 2015.
ASMP Financial Report for FY 2013
ASMP Financial Report for FY 2012
ASMP Financial Report for FY 2011
ASMP Financial Report for FY 2010
ASMP Financial Report for FY 2009
ASMP Financial Report for FY 2008
ASMP Financial Report for FY 2007
ASMP Financial Report for FY 2006
ASMP Financial Report for FY 2005
- ASMP Prepares for Launch of 75th Anniversary Year This Month
- Tech Talk with Mark Fitzgerald: Going Mobile with Lightroom
- Life in Alaska During the Round-the-Clock Darkness of Polar Night
- A Response to: Six Reasons It’s Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Weekend Reading 10.10.2019