You recently participated in an ASMP webinar so clearly you are a visual imaging professional who recognizes value when you see it. But for some reason, you haven’t become a member, so we think you need to know more.
Most members will tell you that the biggest benefit comes from the camaraderie you find in a community of like-minded professionals. You’ll find 38 local chapters with meet-ups to bring new contacts and ideas.
If a sense of community isn’t enough, here are a few other things you should know about:
- Customized health benefits that will save members money on comprehensive coverage
- Find a Photographer tool helps you showcase your area of specialty and geography to media buyers
- Find an Assistant tool helps you find opportunities on large projects where you may be able to lend a hand – right your backyard
- New chapter websites feature local members and events (See Philadelphia Chapter as an example)
- Fresh, new educational opportunities online for all members, regardless of their geography
- Four photo contests to raise your profile including ASMP Taste (food), ASMP Spaces (architecture), ASMP Faces (portraits), and Best of ASMP 2018
- Annual ASMP Infinity Magazine featuring the outstanding work of recent contest winners; mailed to all renewing members and affiliated organizations
- A new podcast series and live broadcast called ASMP Experts and Masters bringing candid conversations between legendary photographers, creatives and thought leaders
- Our list of discounts and free access to products and services is being updated all the time and we are getting ready to announce another big partnership shortly!
Join now and you’ll be able to access the archive of all our webinars anytime you wish. Joining now also lets you to test out ASMP membership by paying for only the remainder of 2018.