- Address: 16 Hudson St Apt 4C, New York, NY 10013-3886
- Phone: 61-408600800
- Website: http://www.paulanthonysleeman.com
- Email: Paul@paulanthonysleeman.com
- Specialties: Fine Art, Travel, Architecture / Commercial Interiors
- Areas: New York City-Northern NJ-Long Island, NY; Paris, FR
About the Photographer
Paul specializes in architecture, fine art and travel and divides his time between New York and Sydney. Paul's photographic endeavors commenced back in 1953 when gifted an old Agfa Ansco bellows camera. Self-taught, Paul is a product of a creative family of artists and photographers. His work has addressed various genres from portraiture and architecture to nudes, the latter forming the basis for his ongoing interest in the sculptural effect of light and shadow. His architectural images are in the possession of private and corporate collections including The American Club, which has nine images from his Gotham series and Mercedes-Benz with a selection of thirty-two images from his Emerald City collection on permanent display. His travel images are held in major image banks. Paul's retrospective book, Paul Anthony Sleeman: Decade 2001-2010, was published in New York in 2010 (sold out) and is held in National and various State and university libraries.