- Address: PO Box 693, Santa Barbara, CA 93102-0693
- Website: http://www.mattdayka.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialties: Editorial, Journalism + Reportage, Travel
- Areas: Los Angeles-Riverside-Orange County, San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose
About the Photographer
I am a freelance photographer based on the Central Coast of California, splitting my time between Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and the open road. I have traveled all over the world, shooting assignments ranging from NGO documentation to editorial and advertising. It is through travel that I better understand my own life and the world we live in. I feel fortunate to make a living from so many of my passions combined: photography, travel, people, and adventure. I was taught entirely on film, but made the transition to an all digital workflow before graduating Cum Laude with a Bachelor's Degree from Brooks Institute of Photography in 2005. Having gained the ability to couple technical skill with creative vision, I specialize in location photography using minimal set up. I love to laugh and live to love, always having fun and making the most out of everything I do.