Ross and Scott Taylor
Wednesday, September 23, 4:00 pm
Arranging insurance protection for a still photo shoot is as essential as organizing the proper crew, securing adequate locations and renting equipment. A well thought out insurance program will help to protect your shoot from the financial consequences of a variety of mishaps as well as defending covered law suits.
Join us for a business insurance discussion led by Ross and Scott Taylor of Taylor & Taylor Associates, Inc.
Initial questions to guide the discussion include:
- What type of equipment coverage should photographers have? What are the differences in coverage available in the marketplace?
- What are the differences between liability insurance and third party property damage?
- Why do locations require general liability and additional insured status?
- What does additional insured status mean?
- What is copyright and trademark infringement coverage?
But your questions are most important. Send them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scott Taylor has been President of Taylor & Taylor Associates, Inc. for 17 years and is the creator of the initial ASMP Prosurance policy.
Ross Taylor is an insurance broker that specializes in the entertainment industry. He has worked with all types of creatives from photographers to feature film directors and everyone in between. The goal at the end of the day is to help the customer in securing insurance coverage that meets their individual needs. He is the third generation at Taylor & Taylor to work with professional photographers.
Wednesday September 23, 2020
Program and Q&A: 4:00 pm CDT
More info: email@example.com