The Develop module is where single images are taken to refine in both exposure and color.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Converting to B+W with an emphasis on rendering skin tones.
- Making various colors of duotones and saving presets.
- Explore Color Grading aka color timing.
- Sophisticated and aided CURVES.
- Using virtual copies to provide asm many versions of an image as you wish- without taking up much hard drive space.
- Lightroom also has some new sophisticated selection and masking tools which we will explore.
- And one last thing- remember that all edits in Lightroom Classic are non -destructive- which means you can always return to the image’s original state.
Covering this much ground in 1.5hrs is simply not a workshop- but a tour of the basic skills needed to make this application useful in a professional’s or advanced amateur’s image processing workflow.
As owner of Orleans Image Consulting, Richard has advised countless photographers for decades on their imaging hardware, software, and storage needs. He continues to teach a wide variety of classes at the New Orleans Academy Of Fine Arts.
Please note: Participation is very limited due to space restrictions. So, please don’t reserve one of the 25 spaces unless you for sure will attend.
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
ASMP members: Free
Social: 6pm. Program: 6:30pm. Food and drink will be served.
Location: Arabi Visual Arts, 6707 St Claude Ave #8, Arabi, LA 70032
Questions? Contact Richard Vallon 504-905-1725 – Voice or Text (Preferred)