We are excited to announce that this year’s Fine Art Portfolio Review will be hosted online.
As always, the ASMPNY Fine Art Portfolio Review is a free benefit, for members only.
This is a pilot program, so bear with us as the program is migrated to an online format. We will be running a smaller review and will do things a little differently. We hope to be able to use this experience as a “model” for future online portfolio reviews.
Please read below then click here to be placed on a list to receive the review sign-up form.
You can request up to 4 of your desired reviewers in advance. Registering at this link puts you on the list to receive the reviewer signup form. The form will automatically be activated at 8 am EST, on July 1, 2020. We will try our best for everyone to get their top choices, please understand the time of our accomplished reviewers is limited.
Now: Sign up here to be placed on a list to receive the review signup form.
Wednesday, July 1st: Form opens at 8am, and ASMP members will be able to sign up for reviewer slots.
Tuesday, July 7th: Final email showing a schedule. Please review the schedule and familiarize yourself with Zoom functions, as you will be meeting each reviewer on their personal account.
Wednesday, July 8th: 6-8pm event
We have a great group of reviewers, and the list is still growing! Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with renowned art-world professionals, including:
- Alexandra Corbin, Director/Owner, Gallery Small
- Jennifer Stoots, Certified Photography & Art Appraiser; Art Market Consultant
- Sherri Nienass Littlefield, Curator, Director, treat gallery; former Director, Foley Gallery, ClampArt
- Elizabeth Brady Robinson, Photo Editor BMore Culinary (Baltimore
- Pamela Jean Tinnen, Curator and Exhibits Coordinator, NYU Kimmel Gallerie
- Thomas Werner, Author, speaker, Program Director at Parsons School of Design; Editor, IRKmagazine
To help you prepare for the review, ASMPNY board member Liam Alexander has put together 9 tips for a killer portfolio review. You can read them here.
Remember to Register!
Space is limited and photographers must register to be seen.
Not A Member?
The Fine Art Portfolio Review is one of ASMPNY’s three annual portfolio reviews, free and open to ASMP members only. This is a great time to renew your membership or join!