Join the ASMP NEW ENGLAND and CONNECTICUT chapters as we host Barry Schwartz presenting his webinar on Photography Contracts. As part of Barry’s What It Takes workshop, this webinar will cover the following topics:
- Break down basic contract terminology
- Describe how to adjust for specialities
- Discuss the importance of Terms & Conditions
- Best practices for layout and design for clarity
- Talk about how to use contracts as negotiating tools
- Try to reduce anxiety about legal language (easier than it seems!)
Participants who request them will receive a folder of sample contracts and other documents.
Barry Schwartz is a commercial and editorial photographer specializing in architecture, interiors, hospitality, portraits, and documentary work.
His day-long workshop, What It Takes: Building and Maintaining a Creative Career, is based on a 16-week college class he originated at Pasadena City College.
Barry was a two-term national board member and remains an editor and writer on the website.
His professional site is: https://www.barryschwartzphoto.com
His blog, which focuses on professional practices, is: http://barryschwartznotbarryschwartz.com
Venue: Zoom (Register here to receive the Zoom link)
We will email a Zoom link to the meeting once you register.