About the Space:
- Location: 134 Beach St Boston, MA 02111 USA
- Contact: Greg Anthony (617-423-4983 or email@example.com)
- Images of studio: https://www.greganthony.com/The-Studio/1
Our 2400 sq. ft. loft style photo studio is located in Boston’s Leather District, tucked in between Chinatown, the Financial District and the Seaport District. The studio is conveniently close to I-90 ( 3 minutes to the Mass Pike), I-93 (3 minutes) and Logan Airport via the Ted Williams Tunnel (8 minutes). The 1400 sq ft shooting area has 13 ft ceilings and is flexible enough to accommodate up to 2-3 still life sets or 1 large room set. In addition to the shooting space it also has 1000 sq. ft. which is dedicated to a full kitchen, client relaxing area, pre/post production area, models makeup/changing room, workroom with sink, prop storage room and private bathroom w/shower. There is metered street parking and 3 parking garages within 2 blocks. Included in price are 2 camera stands, saw horses, table flats, high speed WiFi and Audio Engine wireless speakers. Use of high end photo equipment, light stands, 2 super booms, 12 Chimera light banks, Elinchrom lights, PhaseOne XF Camera body w/ IQ3 100 megapixel digital back, 7 lenses, iron, ironing board, steamer and much more, can be negotiated (additional cost). Catering services and suggestions available through the studio manager, experienced photo assistant available (additional cost).
- $150/hr (4 hr min.)
- 8+ hour discount is 8%
- Cleaning Included in hourly rate
- Professional photo shoots only.
- Certificate of insurance required.
- All bookings start and end times are inclusive of set up and clean up times.
- Overtime charges will be billed in half hour increments at 1.5 times the hourly rental rate.
- No gaffers or like tape nails, screws, staples or penetrating items should be used on our walls or floor. Damages (walls, floors, furniture, etc) will be billed to guest.
- Guest are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in.
- All garbage must be bagged and left in assigned area.
- Clean up fees will apply.
- High traffic shoots require a guest team member to manage the front door and escort attendees to the studio space.
- A studio manager will be on site for the duration of all rentals.
- Seven days a week from 8:00 AM-8:00 PM