Sunday, October 29, 2023 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
In-person at the LA Center of Photography (LACP), 252 S. Los Angeles Ave. 90012
ASMP Los Angeles presents an all-day workshop on succeeding in a career as a photographer. Barry Schwartz, photographer, educator, and writer, will cover what it takes to start and sustain a successful career in photography. Workshop topics include:
• Pricing and negotiating, copyright, contracts, insurance, and releases;
• Marketing using social media, newsletters, blogs, mailers, websites, and SEO;
• Finding clients and making it easy for clients to find you
• Critical soft skills to understand how clients think, to know what they expect, and to communicate what you have to offer.
• Digital workflow for color and data management, printing, and metadata—all to speed your work, keep it safe, and keep you sane.
Participants will receive many digital pages of resources and template contracts, releases, spreadsheets for taxes, and more.
Join us as Barry shares valuable information, advice, and wisdom—with an engaging flair. Workshop fee includes a light bagel breakfast, coffee, lunch, and water.
Registration link not working: please email email@example.com