“Allstate Photography Insurance Program” is designed specifically for professional photographers. Comprehensive Programs start at $325 per year.
Allstate Agent, Howard Burkholz, explains the basics of photography insurance in video clip. Click on link below to view:
Standard features include:
1. General Liability Insurance: Protects against lawsuits arising by third parties claiming bodily injury, property damage, personal injury or advertising injury. Optional limits up to $2,000,000/$4,000,000 per occurrence/annual aggregate. Excess Liability/Umbrella Liability coverage is also available up to $15,000,000.
2. Professional Liability Insurance (Errors & Omissions): Protects against legal obligations arising out of professional errors, negligent acts or omissions during the course of practicing their profession. Coverage limits available from $10,000 to $1,000,000.
3. Damage To A Premises Rented To You: Protects against damages to a premises rented to you against fire and with broadened coverage additional perils. Limits begin at $50,000.
4. Business Property Coverage: Protects against damage and theft of owned and rented computers, cameras, desks, lenses, etc. This covers a loss on a replacement cost basis.
5. Inland Marine Commercial Articles Coverage: Protects against damage and theft of owned and rented equipment on a worldwide basis. This covers the loss on an actual cash value basis.
6. Loss Of Business Income: Protects against loss of business income as a result of a covered loss.
7. Failure To Deliver Photographic Product Coverage: Protects against financial obligation arising out of failing to deliver photographic product due to loss or damage to photographic film or electronic media.
8. Hired Auto Coverage: Provides coverage for rented vehicles.
9. Non-Owned Auto Coverage: Provides protection when your employee is in an auto accident in his/her own car while working for your business i.e. driving to a shoot, errands, etc.
10. Data Extraction Coverage: Provides protection for the cost to extracting data from a drive that suffered accident physical damage.
11. Cyber Liability: Protects against the costs associated with your computer restoration and data recovery when damaged by virus, malware, etc. Also available is Third Party coverage for “network security” liability suit (breach of third party business data, unintended propagation of malware, etc.)
12. Data Compromise: Provides coverage for specified expenses arising when personally identifying information of affected individuals (customers, clients, members, directors or employees) is lost, stolen, accidental release or accidental publication.
13. Employment Practices Liability: Protects against alleged acts of discrimination, wrongful termination and harassment brought by employees or employment applicants.
14. Certificates of Insurance: We provide certificates of insurance for venues, equipment rental companies, national, state and local parks or municipalities naming the respective entity as an additional insured or loss payee.