Panel Discussion About the Collaborative Process with Members of the Creative Community
Bring your Questions and join us at DC Studios at Photogroup in Silver Spring, MD on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 for a lively discussion about the ins and outs of a photo shoot from the creatives’ perspectives. Light food and refreshments will be provided. Network from 6-630pm. Discussion will be from 630-830pm. Pre-register now. ASMP members: $10, Non-members, $25. Prices increase to $15 and $30, at the door.
Topics to discuss might include:
- Trends & styles ad agencies & design studios look for in photographers
- Estimates – fees, topics, description. The importance of a clean, clear estimate
- Stories about photographers offering unexpected approaches that lifted the project to a new level. The importance of thinking outside the box.
- What makes a shoot successful?
- Stuck in the middle; How to handle a clash between Creative / Art Director & Client’s vision
- Post production best practices
- Kai Fang; Chief Innovation Office at HZDG
- Debbie Bates-Schrott; Creative Strategist, CEO & Founder, Bates Creative
- John Harold; Creative Director at Ratner Companies
- Jean-Pierre Bovie; Freelance Creative // Art Director
- Kim Pazourek; Creative Content/Line Producer (Freelance)
- Barry Soorenko; Artist Agent and President, Photogroup
DC Studios, a division of Photogroup Inc., is the premier rental studio in the Washington DC / Baltimore corridor.
Instagram – @dcstudiorental