At 3pm ET on May 13th, ASMP General Counsel Thomas Maddrey held a webinar entitled “Safety While Shooting: The ASMP Guide.” This page is the master article for links and materials related to ASMP’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic specifically focused on Health, Safety, and Legal matters. This will be the home for videos, documents, and future content about these topics.
DISCLAIMER: This is ASMP’s evaluation of current best practices and guidelines related to both health and legal safety when going back to work as a photographer. This page is NOT specific health, safety, or legal advice. Please do not rely on this without adapting the materials to your specific situation.
- When Work Begins Again by Barry Schwartz
- The Risks – Know Them – Avoid Them by Erin S. Bromage, Ph.D.
NOTE: All documents are general in nature and you MUST adjust them to your specific situation. This is example language for general circumstances which will change, and may have already changed.
- Presentation to Accompany Webinar Video (PDF)
- Social Distancing Policy EXAMPLE (PDF)
- Liability Waiver for Clients EXAMPLE (PDF)
- Assumption of Risk Waiver for Crew / Models EXAMPLE (PDF)