You may have heard people talking about pronouns, gender identity and inclusion. It’s high time you gain a better understanding of what those words refer to, how this knowledge can help your business and your everyday life.
• Think deeply about personal experiences related to difference and belonging
• Explore how norms – what counts as normal in our everyday practices – can limit efforts to be more inclusive of difference
• Introduces conversations about gender and sexuality powerfully
• Consider ways to deviate from the norm in order to practice DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) personally, artistically, and professionally
• Interrogate norms and assumptions that impact diversity and inclusion work, personal reflection, vulnerability, gender and sexuality
What to bring? A notebook, pen and your business cards.
ASMP MEMBERS: FREE!
Pizza for all registered attendees
One drink ticket for ASMP Members
****PLEASE BE SURE TO GRAB YOUR TICKETS BELOW FOR THIS EVENT. RSVPing ON MEETUP DOES NOT COUNT AS YOUR REGISTRATION.****