Please enter our third Find a Photographer email campaign with your three best commercial images. We plan to again send these Find a Photographer emails to hundreds of agencies, art buyers, art directors and producers in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming.
These emails featuring our winners’ pictures go to more than 600 carefully targeted addresses, every three weeks or so. That’s about 15 emails over the course of the year, advertising our members and helping recipients find the talented photographers they need in Colorado and our region.
An agency professional will serve as our curator to jury the selected pictures. Whether or not they select one of your images to feature in an email, by entering your work, you can be assured an agency professional will see your style and craft.
Our primary goal is to promote ASMP Colorado to generate new business opportunities for you, adding value to your ASMP membership. Please submit as many as three of your favorite pictures that reflect your professional style and vision. Six winning images will be selected and one will be featured in each email. If we feature your picture in any of these campaigns, please wait two years before submitting again.
- You must be an ASMP member.
- Submit up to three images.
- 2200 pixels on the long side
- sRGB color
- JPEG format, Level 7 or higher
- If your image contains recognizable faces we will require a model release if you win
- Embed basic metadata in your image files, including at least: Creator, Capture date/time, Caption, Copyright, Contact information. (Optional) custom file number for tracking, include it in your title field.
- Your file name should include your first and last name or your photography business name. Add numbers or one or two descriptive words to your name to generate unique file names. Eg: Annie_Liebowitz-1.jpg or Altitude_Arts-SkiJump.jpg, etc.
- Deadline is Sept. 30, 2021
- Send to: email@example.com.
Remember to update your Find a Photographer profile by logging in at ASMP.org. You must abide by these parameters to have your images considered.