Our 2020 Photo Assistant Workshop has been postponed. When we have a new date we will publish it in our newsletter, Facebook, and Instagram. So stay tuned.
Join ASMP Colorado for our two day Photo Assistant Workshop and receive your Certificate of Completion (when you attend both days).
Day 1 and Day 2 Begin at the King Center!
Friday, April 17, 6 – 9 PM, features an in-depth panel discussion with local industry professionals on the business of assisting. If you are interested in learning more about, or trying to gain access to, the Colorado photography market this is a great opportunity to ask your questions and learn what it means to be a great assistant. If you are a professional photographer who has never hired or is looking to hire new assistants this will be a great time to meet many new faces.
Friday Night Panel:
Paul Weinrauch, Najtja Soave, Larry Goodwin
Saturday, April 18, 8AM – 6PM, gives you hands-on experience with a local pro showing you how to use everyday equipment at six different stations and then trying it out yourself.
The six stations:
- Working with Profoto/Light meters/Cords – portrait setup live shoot with model (Paul Weinrauch & Samantha Behrens)
- Lightroom tethering/Working an X-Rite Passport (Daniel Hirsh)
- Setting up/Breaking down light modifiers- Chimera Perfect Lighting (Howard Paul)
- Capture One Tethering including styles, overlays, annotations (Larry Goodwin)
- Seamless setup/Collapsible backgrounds/Clamps/5in1s/Butterfly/Overhead frame (Tegan Keller)
- C stands/Knuckles/Booms/Pins/Sand bags/Gaffer’s tape (Michael Teak)
Register on our website