Discover insider secrets for mouthwatering photographs.
Andrew Scrivani, food photographer for the New York Times, is one of the most respected names in the business. He’s also a teacher of the craft, advising #foodporn obsessives, bloggers, photographers ready for the next step, and anyone who loves to shoot and eat, in how to:
- See the light (craft and shape it the way you want)
- Embrace the math (calculate ISO, aperture, shutter speed, and white balance)
- Consider visual storytelling (single vs. multiple image narratives)
- Master tricks for shooting in restaurants (window, bounce cards)
- Be a control freak (shop, prep, cook, style, and shoot)
- Turn passion into profit (work and get paid)
Part straight-forward practical advice, part stories from the field, with many of Scrivani’s signature photos, this book will definitely make you hungry. Here’s where to order the book.